Providing Value, Quality and Safety through a world-wide team
What Kelvin Hughes provides:
- Spare Parts Sales
- Managed Service Contracts
- Global Service and Support
- Warranty Support
- Installation and Commissioning Services
- Radar Management / Radar Maintenance / Radar Repair
- VDR (Voyage Data Recorder) Annual Performance Testing
- VDR (Voyage Data Recorder) Replay Services
- Operator Equipment Familiarisation and Training
- Equipment Surveys and Inspection
- Technical Advice
- Major retrofit project management
- V-Sat Airtime Contracts
Installation and After Sales Service
Kelvin Hughes recognises that delivering a first-time-fix and value for money are fundamental expectations of our customers.
Key to meeting these expectations is a philosophy of working in partnership with those customers and our suppliers centred around a global team of experienced service engineers and support staff who are all passionate about delivering service excellence to the marine industry.
In applying this approach a shared set of values has emerged that define the way forward in working with our customers, our service suppliers and within our own organisation:
- To ensure that the customer is central to everything that we do.
- To apply mutual trust, fairness and honesty in all of our business dealings.
- To strive to exceed customer expectations, on time and right first time.
- To provide value for money, good quality and maintain vessel safety.
- To continue to improve the radar service and radar repair offerings through process improvements and innovation.
- To adapt quickly to changing customer needs.
It is these values and capabilities that drive the entire customer experience and that are at the heart of what Kelvin Hughes does 24 hours every day, 365 days a year.
Managed Radar Service
By entering a Kelvin Hughes Full Managed Service Agreement, you will receive full service support for all your electronic bridge equipment.
Managed Radar Service Gives you:
- Fixed price installation of new equipment
- A dedicated Contract Management Team to handle your service needs
- Discount on Service by Kelvin Hughes engineers
- One invoice per quarter to reduce your administration costs
- Discount for training ships’ crews
- Discount on spares
Whichever Kelvin Hughes radar service product the customer chooses, the Kelvin Hughes global network of radar service centres shares the same values, ensuring that you receive the same high quality service no matter where your ships are operating, at any time of the day or night.
Radio, Radar, Gyro, Autopilot, ECDIS, Speed Log, Steering System, Rudder Indicators, VDR, Internal Communications, GMDSS, SATCOM, SARTS, GPS, AIS, CCTV