Responsibility and Certification
Kelvin Hughes and its divisions operate in accordance with its Code of Business Ethics and Environmental Policy. The documents can be downloaded from this section and provide details of the Code and Policy applying to Kelvin Hughes’ businesses worldwide.
As a global company, Kelvin Hughes recognises the importance to add value to our customers and stakeholders by working responsibly in everything it does. The Code outlines the standards that we must all attain and covers a range of different areas of activity. The Code is designed to guide its interactions with all stakeholders, suppliers, colleagues and the environment providing a strong ethical foundation.
The Code is the foundation of our commitment to legal compliance, including the prohibition of bribery and any form of corruption. The code is periodically updated to take account of legal, regulatory and enforcement procedure changes, such as the UK Bribery Act 2010, which took effect in July 2011.
The Code sets out the principles of how Kelvin Hughes does business, based on the common values of integrity, honesty, fairness and transparency.
Kelvin Hughes is TRACE certified to enable international due diligence and demonstrates our high commitment to transparency and integrity with an internationally accepted compliance credential.
TRACE certified companies are “pre-vetted” partners for multinational companies seeking to do business with suppliers, agents and consultants who share their commitment to commercial transparency.
Kelvin Hughes is certified to ISO 9001:2008 quality management system and ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system.
- Business Ethics A good reputation is not just important, it is essential to our ongoing success
- Anti-Bribery Compliance TRACE Certificate
- Terms and Conditions of Purchase October 2018
- Terms and Conditions of Sale August 2018
- ISO 9001 Quality Certificate
- ISO 14001 Quality Certificate
- Environmental Policy Kelvin Hughes is committed to conserving the environment and treating natural resources with care and respect
- Military Aviation Authority Equipment Organisation MAA Approval Certificate
- GDPR Privacy Statement Contact Details Privacy Statement