Please browse our range of product brochures and datasheets, case study's, videos, images and other useful information that cover our SharpEye™ radar, security radar and sensor products, naval navigation radars and tactical radar displays, VDR and ECDIS technologies. You can also download copies of type approval certificates.
For further information and assistance, please contact us.
- SharpEye™ SCV Solid State Radome
- Navigation Radar Display Integrated Radar Display
- S-Band Radar SharpEye™ Upmast Solid State Radar
- X-Band Radar Upmast 12kW Radar.
- Commercial Ships' Radar schematic diagram Schematic diagram of X-Band 12kW and S-Band SharpEye™ Radar System
- MantaDigital™ ECDIS Multifunction by design MantaDigital™ Electronic Chart Display and Information System
- VDR Voyage Data Recorders (VDR) enable accident investigators to review procedures and instructions in the moments before an incident and help identify the cause of any accident
- VDR Processor Upgrade Ensuring the availability, supportability and compliance of VDRs (Voyage Data Recorders) and SVDRs (Simplified VDRs) is vital for both the ship operator and crew
- Radar Maintenance Service It is good practice to conduct a preventative annual maintenance check on ships’ radars. This will reduce the probability of unplanned maintenance while simultaneously increasing the useful life of the equipment
- Single Mast Solution Lightweight Deployable Surveillance Radar
- SharpEye™ SxV Lightweight, Mobile Surveillance Radar
- SharpEye™ Long Range Radar Long Range Surveillance Radar
- CxEye™ Display and Interface Security Integration Command and Software
- Security Sensors Radar and Electro-Optical Solutions
- Multi-Sensor Integration Through-Shaft Unit for Single Mast Solution
- SBS-700 Non-coherent sensor system
- SBS-800 Coherent sensor system
- SBS-900 Dual Redundant Coherent Sensor System
- Maritime and Surveillance Systems in The Americas An interview with Adrian Pilbeam - Vice President, Americas
- Modern Day Force, Border and Perimeter Protection Rupert Swinhoe-Standen considers the use of 360º pulse radar in advanced surveillance, security and detection systems for border security and critical infrastructure protection
- Maritime Security and Law Enforcement SharpEye™ solid state radar technology used for a maritime security and law enforcement application in Maryland, USA
- Solid State Radome Overview Overview of Radome and open array radar technologies for waterborne applications
- Advanced VTS and Coastal Surveillance Radar Technology Paul Mariner – Sales Manager at Kelvin Hughes discusses the potential benefits of a dual X-Band and S-Band VTS or coastal surveillance radar.
- 250 years in the making Kelvin Hughes has been at the forefront of design and supply of maritime navigation for over 250 years.
- Lord Kelvin of Largs Much has been written about the great scientist William Thompson 1st Baron Lord Kelvin of Largs.
- Arthur J. Hughes of Henry Hughes & Sons Arthur Hughes was part of the Henry Hughes & Sons business from his youth where he studied the art of making nautical instruments in the company’s workshop.
- The bottom of the Sea and Fish & Chips Many may not know that at the time of developing the first commercial Maritime Radar in the late 1940's, Kelvin Hughes was already at the forefront of developing and supply of Maritime Echo Sounders.
- About Kelvin Hughes Surveillance Systems Overview of Kelvin Hughes Surveillace Systems and Products.
- Sea Technology March 2016 Ongoing Developments to SharpEye™ Radar: An article by Spike Hughes and Mark Bown.
Note: Adobe PDF reader is required to view these brochures. Get Adobe PDF reader.